Workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workspaces

Where are Workspaces stored on my hard disk? I know where Pages are stored, but looked for and could not find where the workspaces are stored.

When you save a workspace, it gives you the opportunity to select where it's going to save. By default it will save in the pages folder which is in the following path C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Interactive Data\eSignal\Pages
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

It seems you did not understand my question. When I go to Pages I see only the files of the pages of all workspaces. But I do not see any of the three workspaces I created. For example, I created a workspace called "workspace 1" which contains many pages. When i go to the directory, I see only the pages under workspace 1, But I do not see a file called "workspace 1). This way I can only open pages, but not open workspaces. The only way to download a workspace is to open es first, which brings the last workspace I was working on and the select to open the other workspace I need. Can you suggest a better and shorter way for me to start with the workspace I want, rather than the workspace I last worked on.

Comment

Ah, I understand what you are saying. I have put this in as a feature request for a future build. Thank you for the suggestion.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X