Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a way to reverse the output of threads and responses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a way to reverse the output of threads and responses?

is there a way to reverse the output of threads and responses? for example, is there a way i can view the initial post of the thread first, and then see each subsequent response afterwards? i don't like looking at the most recent response first.

Currently, no there is not. We are close to launching an upgraded version of our Forums and in that new version, I do believe users will have the ability to set whether they want to view threads oldest to newest or vice versa. I'd look for the new version to be in place w/in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
      Currently, no there is not. We are close to launching an upgraded version of our Forums and in that new version, I do believe users will have the ability to set whether they want to view threads oldest to newest or vice versa.
      That would be great.. look forward to that. Its very counter intuitive to have threads arranged newest first.. simply put, when you open the thread you either read the posts backwards or scroll down the bottom of the page.. if only one page.. and then start scolling back up to read them.. and then if you get a long post, having scolled to the top of it, you then have to scroll the other way back down again to read it all.. and then scroll back up again to the start of the next post... kinda awkward. The other way around you see the original question at the top.. and scroll down one by one reading the response.. no messing

So you got my vote!

Comment

Working...
      X