Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TimeSalesData misordering fixed. THANKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimeSalesData misordering fixed. THANKS!

Hi eSignal Guys!

Well got 7.7 release today and have been running my T&S code against it. ALL LOOKS GOOD! The problem of the records out of order appears to be fully corrected. My testing is pretty wonderfully complex, and so far we have an A student!

THANKS SO MUCH! Now can build up this info and perhaps figure out a good way to use it!

Appreciate all the hard work done by you folks to get 7.7 out, know there have been a lot of people waiting and at least two of us will be happy campers with this functionality working.

All my best,

-Jim Becker

Yes, count me as happy camper too...

1) Multiple Stock TS Problem - Resolved !
    I am Pulling in 5 stocks in at a time right now and TSales pulled from the DeskAPI matches TSales in the Application 1-1 and is also in synch...

2) Win2k Issue Resolved !
    Also tested the the DeskAPI for TSales on Win2K machine - works there too...

cjames
    **Have Stop - Will Trade**

Comment

That's great news. I really appreciate the feedback and have forwarded your messages to our development team. As you can see, I need your help to describe and replicate the problems so I can communicate to our developers exactly what is going wrong, which drastically improves the chances that the defects will be corrected. Although the corrections may not be released as quickly as you all would like, I hope this demonstrates how we can identify and resolve problems effectively when working together as a community.

Comment

Working...
      X