Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Question on entitlements <g>

Hi,
    I've just got my authorisation string for my app, and am about to let a few users loose on it for a while - I know they have to be authorised via their accounts to run it, is it the '3rd Party Software' box they need to tick, or the ActiveX box above it?
    As the ActiveX box appears to carry a $20/mo charge and as far as I recall my customers won't pay anything (other than to me of course) for running my app I'm assuming I need to tell them to go check the '3rd Party Software' box.

Is that right please?

Dave

Actually, end-users are no longer required to modify their accounts at all. You just need to place the string in the SetApplication(in here) function, wait 24 hours for the string to be propogated to our authentication servers and you're set.

Congratulations on having your product certified.

Comment

Thanks Robbi for this, and the email -
      sorry to 'shotgun' my query somewhat - you can, for example, tell your company dog not to reply (I emailed everyone, panic is like that).

Congrats - well, if I sell a few I'll be happy, a year's work and a few bucks out so it'd be nice to see some return <g>

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X