Third party application clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third party application clash

I am a user of the desktop API and recently a subscriber to MTPredictor which uses Esignal datafeed. It would appear that when I run my own application at the same time as MTP, the programs crash due to a datafeed clash. Is this infact correct? Is there a way around it?

BTW : I do not find that Wave59 and API clash.

It's not necessarily a clash as much as it the fact that eSignal is receiving requests for data from an application, but doesn't know which application is asking for the data. There is no way around it that I can think of other than using 2 different machines.

Comment

Robi,

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.

I have tried running 2 instances of E-signal, one on each of the PC's in my small network, but I find that once I startup the second one, it kills the connection on the first PC. Can you pls advise how I might get around this issue.

Regards,

Matt S.

Comment

Matt
        While waiting for a reply from Robi you may want to see this article from the eSignal KnowledgeBase on running multiple PCs.
        Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. That article is much more descriptive than any answer I would have offered.

Comment

Working...
          X