Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Not Entitled

Hello!

I'm using ESignal API in my application. Please tell me what should I specify as a parameter of SetApplication() function? When I pass there my Product User Name, function 'GetIsEntitled()' returns false.

Thanx,
    Dmitry

Well, first you need add ActiveX for Development to your account. Then, you need to place your username in the SetApplication() function in quotation marks and wait for the OnEntitled() event.

Comment

Thanks for the answer.
      One more question. I'm subscribed to ESignal Basic. When I go into my account management, there's no option to activate the ActiveX Development service. What's wrong? Is this service supported for Basic version or I should use Premium?

Comment

The Desktop API is available with Basic. I am not sure why it does not show up. If you call in, a sales representative can activate it for you.

Comment

Robi
          I was told that you require Esignal premium to have the SDK. (that piece of information SHOULD be included online but it isn't)

KDE
          Do post your experience upgrading from BASIC to PREMIUM. I would really like to know whether they have improved there. IMO it is one area that Esignal should make more seemless

Comment

There may have been a glitch that prevented adding the API to the Basic product. It has been corrected.

Comment

Working...
            X