Document for Multiple Quote Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document for Multiple Quote Requests

Robbi, your sample Multiple Quote Requests application sounds like the approach I am planning to use in VB to capture a couple of thousand quote streams in real time. Unfortunatley, I am just a lowly VB guy. Can you provide any flow chart, block diagram or text outline of your program to guide my VB implementation? Not that I am not up to the challenge ... but why reinvent the wheel?
    Thanks,

Well, you will probably run into limitations if you are attempting to use the Desktop API to provide real-time streams for over 400 symbols. A few thousand would be much more than it can handle. I do not have any diagrams for the sample applications.

Comment

So you are one of those cowboy coders -- don't need no stinking documentation . One question though, what API call/process did you use in your application? I plan to respond to OnQuoteChanged.

Thanks for a clue on the upper limit of the API. Around 400 streams should be enough for my intial testing.

Regards,
      Cone Killer

Comment

Actually, I don't code much anymore. I manage the development of this API and other delivery options. Yes, you would handle the OnQuoteChanged events.

Comment

Working...
        X