Problem using Desktop API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem using Desktop API

We are developing application using eSignal Desktop API, We have the following problems when using Desktop API,

1. We don't like to open the eSignal Application when initializing the API. We need only to open Data Manager and get the Data.

2. When request two separate Historical Live Data with Same Symbol and different time frame like 1 Minute and Daily, the response is mixed with two requests. for example, the 1 minute data is recieved by two requests and Daily data is recieved by both request.

So, How can I request separate historical live data request with same symbol and different time frame(data interval)?

3. The Historical Live data is working fine at normal market hours, but not working at Globex hours. For example, the Futures market is always open and trading, but I can recieve the live historical data(1 minute,5 minute etc.) at normal hours but at globex hours, I can't. Recieved only the previouse day's data.

Expecting your solution replies as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Senthilkumar D.
    Intelligence Software Lab.
    www.islindia.com.
    [email protected]

The Desktop API is an interface to the eSignal application, not the Data Manager.

If you are writing a 3rd party software application you should fill out this form and a business development resource will contact you.

Comment

Working...
    X