Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service to programmatically access info on splits and earnings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service to programmatically access info on splits and earnings?

This question is not directly related to eSignal Desktop API development, but I'm asking this question in this forum because I figure that there may be a Desktop API developer out there who has had a need similar to mine. I'm looking for a service that will enable me to write software that automatically downloads information on upcoming stock splits and earnings announcement dates for a small list (~150 symbols) of stocks. A web service (SOAP) interface would be fine, and cost is not a big issue.

If there's no service out there that provides programmatic access, I'll take a service that lets me specify my list of symbols, and sends me an email when a split or earnings announcement is going to occur for one of those symbols.

If anyone knows of such services that I could integrate into my Desktop API app, please let me know. Thanks.

I am working obtaining a file like this for us to use internally and am sure that it will be commercially avialable, but it's many months from getting there.

Comment

In answer to my own question, I've found a service that offers downloadable info on upcoming earnings, splits, etc., from Wall Street Horizon.

Comment

Working...
      X