Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing issue

Greeting,

The only reason I'm posting a billing-related question here is because a CSR couldn’t help me over a phone and she directed me to this forum.

Every month I pay eSignal Subscription fee and ActiveX Development Service fee. A while ago I purchased a commercial application string (ActiveX Commercl Distr Fee) and now I want to cancel ActiveX Development service. I figured since I bought the commercial string I can use it directly for further development. (Users of my company's software cannot use it directly as it's encoded inside the application).

The CSR told me that in order to cancel ActiveX Development Service fee she would also have to cancel ActiveX Commercl Distr Fee. My fear is that it may result in the application string being invalidated.

Does any one know if I can cancel ActiveX Development Service fee and still retain validity of the application string or am I stuck paying ActiveX Development Service fee forever?

Regards.

Just place your string in the SetApplication() function rather than your username.

Comment

Thank you Robi for the reply and that's exactly what I'm planning to do. The question is, if I do this, do I still need to pay 20$ every month for ActiveX Development Service fee? And if I cancel this fee, is it going to invalidate the application string?

Regards.

Comment

No and no. I will remove the $20/month charge for you.

Comment

Wow, thank you!!!

You can look up my customer number by my user name. Thank you again!

Comment

Working...
          X