Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB6, RefcoFX, Desktop API

Hi,
    I just signed up with eSignal w/the Desktop API and I need someone to point me in the right direction so I can get up to speed. Kind of lost right now. I have a RefcoFX account (but I don't think it is working right with eSignal - have a tech support email to RefcoFX but still no reply) so now I need to retrieve historical tick (or pip) data as far back as I can so I can play around with neural nets, put together indicators, training sets etc... I have never traded currencies before, but did great with commodities using only daily data from text files. I tried running the two sample programs (from vb sample.zip & TsSample Project.zip), but they don't seem to be working. Does anyone know where I can find samples & descriptions of the methods, events & properties for the Desktop API? Mainly, to get my feet wet, I need to retrieve the bids & offers for EUR & JPY as far back as I can get them. The simpler the better.
    Thanks!

You can find reference documents and sample applications URL=http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=&groupid=185]here[/URL].

Make sure you placed your username in the SetApplication() function. There are 10 days worth of Time and Quote (Bid and Ask) for FOREX.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X