Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Status On My Data Error!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Status On My Data Error!!!!!!!

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BucksAx

Hi Jeff,

I didn't receive a reply after I suggested using Bars instead of Days, so I assumed it was working for you with Bars back ?

Also, I would suggest using XMLGetBasicQuote instead for intraday volume, if all you're looking for is today's volume.

Comment

HI Dion, Thank you for getting back to me.

OK, Lets try the XML version.

Please try to understand that this has been a major problem for me this entire month.

This also means a major re-write of my program because I track multiple symbols concurrently (up to 500) and use the lHandle value to reference the arrays that store the sales data.

With the Symbol verses the lHandle being returned to the to my program, I will need to loop through my arrays until I get a match. I am afraid of performance issues. It worked pretty nicely using the handle value as my array index. I am conserned that after I re-write the program I may be in the same boat. It’s a risk for me to do this. But I will try it.

Also, this error is intermittent. One day it works fine and the next day I cannot get any thing done. It seems to me that, the only way to see a change in the problem is to completely disconnect from the eSignal server and re-connect.

Is my connection being serviced be the same server all of the time, or are there a cluster of servers that handle user connections. If multiple servers are handling user connections that maybe there are some inconsistencies among the servers… Just a guess
      BucksAx

Comment

I think you are being affected by a change in how we deal with the dateline. Have you tried using a different interval before you write to a different function call?

Comment

Working...
        X