Options on Stocks Using Standard C SDK API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options on Stocks Using Standard C SDK API

We are not seeing the options on stocks. For example, if I type CME *, I get nothing. Furthermore, the eSignal application itself also exhibits the same behavior.

Can anyone explain what I need to do to see these options? Or is it that my account does not have settings for getting the stock options. If so, then how can I get these settings on.

-Sincerely,
    TritonSytems

Hello,

CME * is not valid symbology in eSignal. If you are looking for all contracts for Chicago Merc. Holdings, you would just enter CME in the eSignal option chain.

If you are still not getting options data in eSignal, then it is possible you are not entitled. If you are using the Standard API (rather than the Desktop) as indicated in the subject of your post, email Developer Support with your username so your entitlements can be verified.

With the Standard API, the DbcAddDMSymbol() function may be used to request stock options, futures options, and regional options data for a given symbol or symbol root. This function is fully detailed starting on page 5-4 of the documentation.

Starr
    eSignal Developer Support

Comment

Working...
    X