Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to dev my own app using eSignal Data Mgr

Hi,

I am a current subscriber to esignal data manager through another product that I purchased and I would like to "intercept" the feed coming in and use it in my own application. Can someone please help me with how I would do this.

I am not looking for anything sophisticated so help with VB/VBA would be great. If that is not possible than Java.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Hi Neil,

If you have subscribed to our data manager through another product that you have purchased then I am afraid you won't be able to intercept the data feed.

Please visit the link below to find out more on the different APIs that we support.

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=1567&p=1

Our Standard and Control APIs are only for corporate users. So if you are an individual developer then for you the best option is Desktop API which uses VB. For Desktop API you will need to have our eSignal application running so you need to purchase this product and get Desktop API added to your account.

If you are interested in using our Desktop API then please mail our eSignal support on [email protected]

We currently don't have a Java wrapper around our APIs for it to be used within Java application.

Many thanks,

-Samira
    -eSignal Developer Support

Comment

Working...
    X