Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System call failed

Hello.

I was watching 50 symbols all day today w/no issues (received bar updates successfully), then, at the end of the day, right before the market closed, I received this error:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010100): System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))
    at IESignal.HooksClass.get_GetNumBars(Int32 lHandle)

After that my error log reported:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'IESignal.HooksClass' to interface type 'IESignal.IHooks'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{C5916B45-A7EB-4919-A742-AD47AE3AE996}' failed due to the following error: System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED)).

Any ideas what could cause this? I'm using Studio 2005 - VB.NET. I searched this forum & read this may have to do w/how 2005 handles resources? Any way around this?

Thanks!

Hello,

I think you and I have communicated via email on this, but for the benefit of others reading this post...

Studio 2005 is actually not a supported development environment because of problems we have found with .NET 2.0. This error in particular seems to be the most common. Studio 2003 is fine if you are wanting to use one of the .NET languages.

Comment

Working...
    X