• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data feed API QUESTION

Hi,
    I have a question
    I used to be a quote sdk customer.
    now I want to switch to the esignal Desktop API.
    Could you please answer the following question
    about DesktopAPI services:I want to monitor 500
    stocks by every tick ( all data).
    and I didn't find this option in the eSignal.
    Is it possible to make it avalable?
    my email address is [email protected]

Unfortunately, the desktop API is not designed to monitor real-time data for more than 50 symbols concurrently.

Comment

Hello,

Yes I would like to ask whether it is possible to monitor more than 50 symbols through the API.

Thanks

Comment

See information in my previous post.

Comment

API feed limit

I just signed up for esignal and am paying extra for 1000 symbol limit. I also signed up for the API (paying both a montly fee and a one time service fee).

Is it true that your API does not allow more than 50 realtime subscriptions? Doesnt this defeat the whole purpose of signing up for 1000 symbols and paying additional fees for the API?

Please respond asap because if this is the case, I will want to cancel my order within the 30 day window.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi ,

Which API are you guys talking about? Is this the API that connects to the eSignal desktop client? I didn't know we need to pay to use the API, I thought once we sign up for the monthly package, we can use the API as well without extra fee.

If there's a link that explains it, please let me know. Thank you.

William

Comment

I think were talking about two different things here. There's no fee to use the API above and beyond the initial payment, and monthly API fees. By default most eSignal subscriptions are allowed 500 symbols, but it is possible to purchase a higher symbol count. I believe this is what kks2006 is referring to.

On the other hand, the Desktop API can only efficiently process 50 to 100 symbols. This may be more or less depending on your system. This is a capacity issue not a subscription issue.

Comment

Working...
              X