API and S and P Futures Datastream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API and S and P Futures Datastream

I was hoping someone from esignal tech support or programing could help me with this question.

I was talking with Rick from standard API, and he said I should try this forum.

Is it possible through the Desktop API to get access to thedatastream for the S and P 500 Futures current contract. I have a program that is in Java that sorts historical tick data on a bid ask basis that I would like to connect it to a live feed.

Can the Desktop API provide this level of Data? It was not obvious to my programer right off the bat that it could.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Kevin

As long as your eSignal account is entitled for Chicago Board of Trade eMini and also with the Desktop API (AXQ) bit, you should be able to get real-time streaming bid/ask/last information for the S&P500 futures.

Keep in mind that the Desktop API supports Microsoft programming languages only. Most samples are written in Microsoft VB, C# and C++. You can take a look at these samples at http://share.esignal.com from the ActiveX Development group.

Comment

Working...
    X