index api feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index api feeds

last week I updated my user profile to include $bkx. $bkx feed shows up on my esignal software, but not in my api. Is there a way to confirm the receipt of data?

As long as your eSignal account has the PHLI Indices entitlement, you should be getting data for $BKX in both eSignal and applications written with the Desktop API using the same eSignal username. Can you elaborate on what you mean by not getting such data in the API?

Comment

I am specifically missing price feed.

Comment

What do you mean by price feed? Which eSignal API are you using? Are you using a 3rd party application written using the eSignal Desktop API?

Comment

We are referencing IESignal in VB6. When I run the setup.exe to install the application it places a file called winsig.exe in the program directory.
          Hope this helps

Comment

So, let me clarify. You developed an application in VB6 which uses our Desktop API, is this correct?

What does this application do? As I mentioned before, your eSignal account is already entitled for PHLI and you should be getting such data.

For your reference, you can visit our fileshare site at http://share.esignal.com and take a look at our coding samples at the ActiveX Development Group.

Comment

thank you for your help. I will forward this to my programmer and get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X