Reuesting Historical data. 3 years and no enhancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuesting Historical data. 3 years and no enhancing

I have been using esignal ActiveX Desktop API since 2004 and all this time I'm experiencing problems with API and esignal (and if you read esignal forum you know that many users experience problems too) the main troubles are releasing symbols, memory leaks, requesting history and etc. During recent tree years I don't see any progress in enhancing esignal API. So I was obliged to do some important tasks without using API (for example every weekend I download quotes for a week but I couldn't use API coz esignal doesn't free memory and as result it crashes, as a result I emulate mouse clicks and downloads data using menu "Tick downloader"). But now I need download historical data if my Internet goes down (after connection was restored) but again I couldn't get historical data coz even esignal C++ desktop API sample doesn't work (see attached screen shot to understand better my problem). Well, I'll try to explain what is my problem. Let's imagine that my Internet connection went down at 3:20PM and was restored at 3:50PM. I tried to request data using Desktop API Sample (see attached file) but as you can see the last ticks are at 3:23PM and moreover all values are the same in a row and bid, ask, trade are equal to zero (but I expected to get bid, ask, trade and etc. prices).
    Can esignal or anybody explain me how I can get the data?
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

Hi,

I believe we have also corresponded via email on this issue. Was this resolved after the time change? Please feel free to email support if you are still having issues.

Comment

Working...
    X