Bid/Ask Prices Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid/Ask Prices Zero

I recently downloaded the lastest eSignal Pro app and am trying to get my code to work againt Version 10.0 (build 394) of the Data Manager Application but I am running into an issue for weeks now. Bid and Ask prices and sizes are all zeros and never get updated for ES and ZB specifically. I tried a few other products like IBM, AAPL etc and they also had nothing for Bid/Ask price and size.

Just to make sure I was not crazy I ran a quote detail window in eSignal Pro (Version 10.1) and it also returns zeros for bid/ask price/size.

Is there any reason why ES and ZB are returning 0 for both bid and ask prices. Is there some configuration setting I am missing?

Last price and size updates correctly.

This used to work just fine, I have no idea when this stopped working. None of my code has changed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hi Robmax,

In and effort to reduce the amount of data downloaded to our users desktop and to increase the speed of loading interval charts we removed the historical bid/ask data from the delayed feed. This was something we researched through and found to be the best options for increased speed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X