API and EOD subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API and EOD subscription

I have a real-time eSignal subscription. I would like to ask if the API interface will work with the eSignal end-of-day subscription? I assume the API will work the same but will only be able to call Daily, Weekly and Monthly time frames. No intraday data. Is this correct?

Here is a KB article which describes access capability for EOD subscribers. There is a certain restriction on the time EOD subscriber are allowed to log in. See article for detail.

During the time of allowed access, the Desktop API / eSignal should function accordingly.

If you would like to have access throughout the day, we recommend your clients to upgrade to Delayed or Real-time packages.

Comment

Adding to my previous post, there is a new type of subscription we made available in July called the eSignal OnDemand package. We are no longer selling the old style EOD package. See this article regarding the new OnDemand package.

Due to the nature of the OnDemand package, please be advised that the eSignal OnDemand subscription do NOT support feeding data to 3rd party applications. Only the eSignal application is supported.

Comment

Working...
      X