Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probalme in geting time and sales

Hi,
    I am developing Applicatin for trading software. i can get time and sales data fine but there is one issue i notice

i use dtTime for geting exchange time and save the data in txt file in order to match this with esignal time and sales. but its not match 100%. i notice if esignal have 16 ticks in one second so in same second i have 10 ticks, so what is the way to match data with esignal time and sales exactly ?

Regards

Sorry, i was put something wrong in above message, actully what happend, i am getting if 16 tick in one second but esignal history have 10 tick in that second, so i am getting exchange time using dtTime, so if esignal use there local time ? what i need to match each second tick exactly with esignal?

Comment

any one can reply me please?

Comment

screen shot

this is screen shot, one window is esignal time and sales data and second one is simple vb application which is get time and sales data using Desktop api. and you can see in vb application there is tick (blue high lighted) which is not in esignal . there is no filter apply in esignal. i notice that there are many tick which is missing some time in esignal and not in Desktop api but some time miss in Desktop APi and not in esignal. i am realy confused here that which one is corect or how can i get time and sales exactly what esignal show?

Comment

We understand your concern. Can you provide another example within the past 10 days?

Comment

Working...
          X