Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Call Fail and some unknow errors

Hello,
    I am using Esignal Desktop api and get haged between this stupid error. i am watching only 9 symbols at same time and watching there T&S and live quote (Last/Bid/ask), my symbols are

ES H9
    6A H9
    6B H9
    6C H9
    6E H9
    6J H9
    6N H9
    6S H9
    SP H9

now what happend when market get fast with high volume then Esignal get crash and remove from Task Manager without any error and some time its give error "System Call Fail" and api get stop.

First i was thinking that something wrong with my app. then i download VB6 sample application from your site and then i run these symbols and keep watch them 2 days countinuly and notice these things

1.When market get fast or high volume then Esignal do

Remove from Task manager without any error and exit the data manager and close vb application

OR

Some time vb application give error System call fail and stop api. and in this situation esignal almost get held

OR

Some time Tick data get hanged and show 1-2 minut old ticks

My system is Xeon Quard Core 2.4 with 4GB Ram. i just update my system for this but i no success, only now Ticks data not hanged but now esignal give error...almost 7-10 time daily i get system call fail error or esignal shut down with out any error,

i use almost all esignal new version and also old version as well, but problem is same, i use 10.3 which i download 4 days ago, then 10.2 then 10.1 then 10.0 and 8 as well, but no success.

Now my question is that API cant handle multi symbols? first i was running 17 symbols where i get this type error 20-30 time now in 9 symbols i get this eror 10 time daily, so that is not good.

I am losing lot of money due to this problem please advise me what i need to do , i belive that is api bug, becouse i do all test with your sample application in vb6.

Hope listen from your side ASAP

Its urgent please

Thanks

Keep in mind that these nine futures contracts are very heavily traded and it is likely that they are saturating your computer's resources.

For further support of this particular inquiry, can you email us at [email protected]. Also, please include your eSignal version and username.

Comment

Well, my developer have just email you, so please reply him ASAP, also

my username is same as show in message board (umarmuk3) and i am using esignal 10.2.1370 right now which is litle beter and dont crash many time then other version

Comment

Your developer has been in contact with us for the past week. We will be making programming recommendations to him in regards to subscribing to the data you mentioned below.

Comment

Working...
        X