Forex Daily Data wrong after 5pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Daily Data wrong after 5pm EST

We've noticed that Forex daily data is wrong after 5pm EST. Each days daily bar should start and end at 5pm but what is happening is that from 5pm to midnight today's current price shows as the close and higher highs get reflected on this days daily bar INSTEAD of creating a new daily bar at 5pm.

What is even more odd is that the next day if a user requests daily data then that previous day is CORRECT!!

Please fix this ASAP. Here's how it SHOULD work. At 5pm EST create a new daily bar and update it appropriately.

Hi protradingsys,

Are you seeing this issue in eSignal as well, or only with the API? In other words, do the bars appear correctly in an eSignal chart?

Comment

I am seeing this issue in the eSignal Application as well the Standard API.

Comment

Hello,

If the problem is occuring in eSignal as well, then the issue is not with the API. I would recommend contacting Technical Support by phone to resolve the data issue. Also, this forum is for Desktop API support. I'll PM you with the correct support information.

Comment

Hello,

We investigated further with our data department, and they inform us that the new day actually begins at 6 PM rather than 5 PM EST during daylight savings hours. Please let us know if you are not seeing a new bar at that time.

Comment

Working...
          X