Version 11 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 11 Question

With the new version 11 are there going to be any options to develope software for the other Interactive Data feeds other than just the Premier an Premier plus?

Thanks
    Patrick

Can you give me an example? Premier and Premier Plus are more or less pricing packages for our eSignal service running off a Data Manager.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes I can give some examples. Will it be possible to develop software for the subscribers of LiveCharts and eSignal OnDemand. These are the low cost data services that seem to be most popular with new traders. I would like to offer versions of my software that can process real-time data from these services. Also because we are using the API that runs through the charting program I can not sell to customers who are using the data-server-only subscription. Will we be able to access the data server without the charting package?

Thanks for the quick responce.
      Patrick

Comment

We don't currently offer an API for LiveCharts and I'm not aware of any plans to do so in the future.

While there has been a restriction on 3p apps connecting to the OnDemand version of eSignal, that restriction is in the process of being removed so the various API flavors we support for our real-time eSignal package will also allow access to the OnDemand level of service. It would actually work now but won't be officially announced for another few weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

That is great news. When that announcement comes will it be version 10.6 API or version 11 API that works with the OnDemand subscription?

Thanks again
          Patrick

Comment

Most of our API's connect directly to the Data Manager so they are eSignal version agnostic.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X