Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to send real-time data to VB.Net?

Hi,

I'm looking into sending real time data to VB.Net and I found the sample in the file sharing section, I've refferenced the Interop.IESignal.dll file but I get a COM error on launch.

I'm using VS2008 and I tried changing it to .Net 2.2 version but still no luck.

Are there ANY postings on how data can be sent to a DLL/class library like this, anywhere? I've googled for a long time and could not find anything that describes how to set it up.

I am using eSignal 11, and the Interop.IESignal.dll I mentioned was within the solution provided on file share.

I would also be interested in historical data, but I'll figure that out on my own later, I just need the stream.

Thanks!
    Last edited by braincell84; 08-05-2011, 04:42 AM.

braincell84,

Please refer to this post regarding the API and eSignal 11.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Ok thanks. I saw that post earlier. I wasn't aware that I was using the "Preview" version as that post is from a long time ago.

Are there any plans for the API for version 11 ?

Comment

OK I installed 10.6, and I'm reading the documentation.

Does it support Net 2.0 or will i have to use Net 1.1 ?? This is the only explanation I can think of for it not running at this point.

Are there any other requirements considering how old it is? Thanks.
        Last edited by braincell84; 08-05-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, On the Active X FileShare are samples for Visual Studio 2008 and below. Most of the sames are for Visutal Basic but you should found a couple for C++ and C#.

We have not fully tested VS2010 but have several clients using it with no reported issues.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X