Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datafeed Matlab

Hi,
    I'm using the history method from Matlab to get data but the problem is it has just three periods I can use : Daily, Weekly or Monthly. Is it possible to get data per minute?

walidbh,
    I am also using matlab to access 1 minute history data. You need to use matlab's "timeseries" command for intervals of less than one day. As you noted, the "history" command is used only to request data for day, week, and month intervals.

Comment

Thank you lyric for your answer.
      I used timeseries method and I load 1 minute bar data but the problem is that it gives the data until the previous closing day without the current day data. Any idea?

Comment

Yes, I had the same problem. The ending date for the time period requested has to be set for one day longer than you want. For some reason, "timeseries" downloads from 00:00 hrs starting on the beginning date specified, but then stops on 00:00 hrs on the end date (so it doesn't fetch any data for the requested end date). Example: if today's date is Feb 22 at 10:30am, and you want 1 minute intervals up thru that time for today, then yr ending date for the timeseries command needs to be set to Feb 23.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X