Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use Visual Basic Scripting Language to interface with this version of Active X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use Visual Basic Scripting Language to interface with this version of Active X

Can I create ADO or RDX files to interface with esignal using the API

The following has been copied from: http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/...ado_intro.html

Welcome to the DevGuru ADO Quick Reference guide. This is an informative 323 page reference source that documents all of the properties, collections, methods, and events for the nine ADO (ActiveX Data Objects) objects and the three RDS (Remote Data Services) objects. Note that two new objects, Record and Stream, were added to ADO with version 2.5.

The ADO objects are:

Command
    Connection
    Error
    Field
    Parameter
    Property
    Record
    RecordSet
    Stream

The RDS objects are:
    DataControl
    DataFactory
    DataSpace

ADO can be used with a variety of programming languages, including Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript, Visual C++, and Visual J++. Further, by using ASP, you can reference ADO components on HTML-generated Web pages.

ADO is an important technology with which all developers should be familiar.

Can you tell me if I can use visual basic scripting to communicate with e-signals API?

Thanks so much
    Regards

McNaughtY
Working...
X