Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Depth / Level II

Hi

I have read in the ActiveX documentation that Market Depth data is only available through c++, is this true?

Can anyone provide me with an example of retrieving Level II data for Nasdaq stocks for Visual Basic 6?

Regards

Tony.

Market depth is not currently available via the ActiveX control. Hopefully it will make it into a future release.

Comment

I have paid to gain access to the Market Depth data, this was organised through Marisa.

Am I in the wrong forum?

Regards

Tony.

Comment

And just to clarify, there is a "low level" C++ API, but it is intended for corporate development only. The ActiveX API is intended for us end users. You can get more info regarding the commercial C++ API here:

Comment

Hi Tony, are you trying to view market depth data inside the eSignal application or are you trying to retrieve it via an application you are developing in Visual Basic?

Comment

Hi

I am building an application that uses level II data, I have read on the Turbo feed site that there is a OCX control for Visual Basic programmers.

Should I direct my questions to [email protected]

I am a corporate developer.

Regards
            Tony.

Comment

Hi Tony,

Yes. I would probably send email to them regarding your questions then regarding the commercial API. This forum is geared more towards the end-user version of the API. If you can't get ahold of someone via email, send me a PM and I'll try and help you figure out who to speak with next.

Cheers... George

Comment

Working...
              X