information wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• information wanted

I have many questions I would like answered. I will number all my questions. When you reply to my e mail, can you please answer them one by one and number the answers so I can match them with a question.
    Thank you. Here we go.....

Question 1 Is it possible to get a free live demo for 3 or 4 weeks to make sure that the data is suitable for our program?
    Question 2 Is the data up to the minute data. Is it tick data with no delay?
    Question 3 Can you confirm the price. A 1 off $104. A 1 off $195. Then $20 a month?
    Question 4 How do I organize this as soon as possible and what is my next step?
    Question 5 Can you send me a sample API of the e signal control API so we can write one similar?
    Question 6 Can you send me an application form for me to fill out? Can you make sure that it is an application form for a COMPANY not an individual.
    Question 7 I will apply under a company name. Can I do a telegraphic transfer instead of the credit card as I am in Australia with a Malaysian Company? If so can you give me the banking coordinates with swift code?
    Question 8 How long will this take to set up?
    Question 9 Where are you situated and where is the head office situated? Can you advise us of the most convenient location for us to deal with?
    Question 10 Do you have a back up, if the data feed fails for any reason. If so, how is it accessed?
    Question 11 Can you give me a brief explanation of the Active x product.
    Question 12 I would like the tick data for the FX spot rates. At the moment I will only be using USD-JPY. Once the program is up and running, we will also require commodities. Is this possible?
    Question 13 Could you please advise for the most convenient time for contact and do you have 24 hour back up service for international clients?
    Question 14 Have you had problems with corrupt data at any time in past. This include spike and flat lines. If so do you have a system that filters them out?

Thank you for your time. If you need to contact me for any reason, please do so on (61) 7 40 361 378 or (61) 411 561 211 or e mail on [email protected]. If you need to ring me, remember that I am in Australia and you need to find the Australian country code. Please reply as soon as possible as I would like to get this up and running now.
    Thank you Eric
    Dean

smoogs,

I'll forward this onto our Sales Team to review, and they will get back to you on your questions.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X