Fundamental Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundamental Information

Can someone point me to a document that tells me how to get to an Instrument's Fundamental Information. I need what we called the "extension" on A-T financial. I was told the same collumn is available on eSignal but is called "Market Traded". I can not find the structure or methods used to retreive this.

Dab

Nobody has any clue?

This should be a pretty simple answer if the information is avalable, shouldn't it? I'm surely not the only person requiring fundimental information, am I?

Comment

Fundamental information is not currently available via the Desktop API. I do not know if it is planned for a future release, maybe Robi can chime in with that info. It is possible that one of the other "commercial" APIs provided by eSignal (i.e. Control and Standard) does offer fundamental info. To gain access to those you would need to contact eSignal directly as they are released under different conditions (e.g. NDA, etc.) than the Desktop API.

Cheers... George

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, I'll go to eSignal.

Comment

If you are looking for the Exchange the symbol was last traded, it is the Exchange data element in the TimeSalesData data structure.

There is some other fundamental data available via the DDE functions exposed in the Data Manager. I have attached a spreadsheet with these functions.
          Attached Files

Comment

Robi:

No, I'm looking for the primary exchange or the type of instrument (peny stock, pink sheet, etc.). Thanks anyway.

Dab

Comment

Working...
            X