Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time and Sales Problem. Need a work around.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and Sales Problem. Need a work around.

I get quotes fine. The time and sales example does not work.
    I need a work around for time & sales. I also need a method to retrieve Bid and Ask info from the Different Market Makers. I need all the market depth information. I hope you are not going to tell me that its not available.

I would prefer a Dot Net soulution, but I will settle for a VB6 solution. I'm running Windows 2000 Server on a Quad Xeon.
    Do you have problems with 2000?
    Do you have problems with Multi-processors?

The esignal.GetTimeSalesBar(lTsHandle, lBar) hangs every time.

My priority is to get the Market Depth and Level 2 info any way that I can get it. If your old DDE interface supports Level 2 AND Market Depth, then I can go that route. If so, I will need the message and sheet formats.

I need the ECNs bid,ask,size(ARCA,ISLD,BRUT,ETC.)
    Thanks. Please respond quickly.

Has anyone got Time and Sales to work from a .NET project?

Comment

Works for me. I'm attaching a sample C# app that grabs time and sales for multple symbols and displays the results in a grid.

Cheers... George
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the sample

George,
        Thanks for the sample. I'm using VS .NET 2002 to build the project. I get a memory access error when I run the sample. Can you post the exe? I'd like to try to run a VS .NET 2003 built exe before I upgrade to VS .NET 2003.

thanks,

David

Comment

Executable attached.

Cheers... George
          Attached Files

Comment

No Joy....

George,

I think I'm seeing the same behavior. Can you wrap the code in esignal_OnTimeSalesChanged in a try catch block and display the error in a message box?

Update..... I ran the sample on another Windows 2000 system, it failed. I ran it on a XP system and it worked fine. What OS are you using?
            Last edited by dlubbers; 05-13-2004, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X