Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal data to a custom application

Hi all
    I had a few ideas about developing a stand alone app for a UNIX platform to use in combination with eSignal's efs. I would like to be able to pull the data into the application. Are there any reference materials available for how to develop something like this.

Thank you,
    Chris

Hi,

You might want to look into our ActiveX toolset. You can find general information here on our development options and we have an assortment of docs in this File Share group.

I moved your post to this API forum so the appropriate eSignal people will see and respond to your questions.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott,

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Chris

Comment

Since you are using a UNIX environment, we have a few slightly different solutions that may work for you. Please contact us at (800) 835-7113 to discuss all of your options.

Comment

Robi, can you please expand. I tried calling the number listed. It gave some strange message and hung up. Tried another number I found on the web site. The person I spoke with said they have no idea what you might be talking about. I too would like to write some code in unix.

Comment

Working...
          X