XML Data Save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML Data Save

That standard API idea didn't workout for us. Now I have been looking at the XML development option. It says there is only quotes available with that option. Can the quotes be saved to a database so I can have access to historical data? How do people who use this option access historical data?

Thanks,
    Chris

Our XML solution is currently in Alpha. We have a few clients that are using a prototype solution to receive quotes in XML format. The satisfication level has been outstanding, so we are continuing with the development of a XML formatted solutions.

The quotes can definitely be saved to a database, as with any protocol. Redistribution of the data, however, is not permitted, without entering into extensive contracts with the exchanges.

Please fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to discuss it in detail.

Comment

Robi,
      I sent in a form a week ago, and I have not heard from anyone. Is there anymore documentation on this product? It looks like it might be a good fit for a project we are working on. Do you have an estimate on when the product will be ready?

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

Sorry Chris, the form had an error in it and we missed your message.

Please call in and speak to either Stuart Okmin or myself.

Comment

Working...
        X