X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 2-step exit

Hello,

I try in the *efs a 2 step exit.

Buy or Sell 2 contracts, if the parabolic crosses and then 2 exits with 2 different targets.

But it does not work. the 2 step exit work not correct at the 2 different targets.

At the first target it work nice, but not at the second target. Also the drawtextrelative (sign "1" for target1 and "2" for target 2) is not shown corect.

The other problem is, that I like to show a targetline (for target1) and a stopline

can anybody help me?

Thanks, Torso
    Attached Files

picture

Here you can see, that only the first exit works correct.

The second target / exit is not at the second target and not shown with the "2" in the chart.
    Attached Files

Comment

Torso

i have added a "tcntr" to resolve the exit problem also i have moved the entry conditions below the exit conditions to resolve a problem with the script stoping you out on the entry bar, also at the end of the script you can only have one return statement as the second one will never be read as the script will have returned to the start so i have combined the two. i also added the following " && close(-1) > v1" to your entry conditions to stop a trade from opening before the parablicSar has come into play on start up.

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Hi Shogun,

thanks, thanks, thanks

it is not easy for me, becaus I never programmed bevor.

What only one return is working, I have not know, so I learned a little more.

Thanks, Torso

Comment

Working...
        X