System formula for backtesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System formula for backtesting

I would like to locate someone who can write formula(s) for system backtesting. I am primarily interested in commodities. i.e Soybeans, Live Cattle, Swiss Franc, etc.

eSignal has developed partnerships with a number of developers who are experts in EFS, as well as other scripting languages. These developers can work with you to develop a strategy by converting existing code or to create a strategy from scratch.

TS Support

TS Support offers services, programs, utilities and information to make your work speedier and more profitable. We develop trading software, offer custom-made programs and utilities and create professional trading program packages. Our software is meant to lighten the burden of trading, making it both a profitable and convenient business.

Divergence Software, Inc.

Divergence Software provides custom script, DLL, portfolio management and trading system development services for several trading platforms, including eSignal EFS. Divergence Software also offers a diverse collection of EFS indicators and studies.

Matheny Enterprises

Matheny Enterprises is the developer of the Pattern Forecaster Plus software, which uses Candlestick patterns to show buy, sell, top, bottom and potential market reversal signals with suggested stop price levels and stop trailing levels. Matheny Enterprises offers EFS consulting services to eSignal clients.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X