bt more than 10 days data for Tick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bt more than 10 days data for Tick data

I was backtesting data successfully for tick intervals (not seconds) for time templates set for less than 10 days. But, when I try to set a time template for morethan 10 days for ticks, it seems to default to "T" (ticks) and dynamic and limit me to just 10 days worth of data when I go to tools and try to execute BAcktesting. I can get up to 120 days data for graphs and minute (second) data, for display,charting, and studies purposes. But, the Backtester doesn't seem to want to chew off more than 10 days' worth of "tick" data. Any suggestions for a workaround?
    Tilmon

Tilmon
    eSignal provides up to a maximum of 10 days of tick data.
    You may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase on how much historical data is available with eSignal
    Alex

Originally posted by tilmon
    I was backtesting data successfully for tick intervals (not seconds) for time templates set for less than 10 days. But, when I try to set a time template for morethan 10 days for ticks, it seems to default to "T" (ticks) and dynamic and limit me to just 10 days worth of data when I go to tools and try to execute BAcktesting. I can get up to 120 days data for graphs and minute (second) data, for display,charting, and studies purposes. But, the Backtester doesn't seem to want to chew off more than 10 days' worth of "tick" data. Any suggestions for a workaround?
    Tilmon

Comment

Working...
    X