formula wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formula wizard

I'm using the formula wizard and the tools efs editor. I will make some changes using the wizard and then make other changes within the tools editor. The probablem is that some of the changes that are made in the tools editor do not reappear in the wizard editor. My question is, are the changes being lost or just that we don't see them in the wizard but when we do the backtesting that it will use the correct code?

Re: formula wizard

pghayad
    You can add whatever code you want to a formula that was generated by the Formula Wizard however once you do that the formula may no longer be readable by the Formula Wizard and you will need to use Editor to further modify it. This is because the Formula Wizard adds some placeholders and uses a specific format so that it can read the scripts it generates
    Alex

Originally posted by pghayad
    I'm using the formula wizard and the tools efs editor. I will make some changes using the wizard and then make other changes within the tools editor. The probablem is that some of the changes that are made in the tools editor do not reappear in the wizard editor. My question is, are the changes being lost or just that we don't see them in the wizard but when we do the backtesting that it will use the correct code?

Comment

Working...
    X