more data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more data?

from what i understand.. esignal does not have any more than 6 months worth of intraday data, is this correct?

ive been backtesting a strategy ive been working on for a little while now, but the monthly analysis chart is concerning me a little (each month has progressively smaller profits) and i need more intraday data to see if that trend continued earlier than six months ago.. so i was wondering, does anyone know how i can get older information than 6 months ago? i dont need tick data, 15 minute bar data is all..
    Attached Files

kalzenith
    That is correct. At this time eSignal provides up to a maximum of 120 days of intraday data. For complete information on how much historical data is available in eSignal see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    eSignal have indicated that they intend to increase the amount of available intraday data but have not provided any firm date as to when this may be implemented.
    Alex

Originally posted by kalzenith
    from what i understand.. esignal does not have any more than 6 months worth of intraday data, is this correct?

ive been backtesting a strategy ive been working on for a little while now, but the monthly analysis chart is concerning me a little (each month has progressively smaller profits) and i need more intraday data to see if that trend continued earlier than six months ago.. so i was wondering, does anyone know how i can get older information than 6 months ago? i dont need tick data, 15 minute bar data is all..

Comment

We hope to be able to offer more than 120 days of intraday history by mid 2008.
      thanks for the link, im glad theres something in the works at least.. if only "mid 2008" were a little sooner haha. ive been tweaking my program btw and ive leveled out the monthly profits, but i'd still like to see it over more time to see if its relatively consistent over more time.. im surprised i cant seem to get my hands on old CSV files of OHLC's or something, ive looked everywhere i can think of

Comment

Working...
      X