potential time template problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potential time template problem

I have a strategy that genertaes potential entry points in the market based on the previous days action. Each day it generates 1 number. When I run the strategy it always lists all numbers for the last 120 days that are still valid. All of a sudden it is generating only 6 numbers, not the 20 I have as still being active. I have tried everything. I created a new chart, a new time template, redownloaded the code on to 2 pcs yet the error still only occurs on the same 1 pc. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Re: potential time template problem

trend
    You need to post the script (or a sample script that illustrates the issue) and provide details on your chart and Time Template setups [preferably including images of both] so that others can try to replicate the issue and offer some solutions to resolving it.
    Alex

Originally posted by trend
    I have a strategy that genertaes potential entry points in the market based on the previous days action. Each day it generates 1 number. When I run the strategy it always lists all numbers for the last 120 days that are still valid. All of a sudden it is generating only 6 numbers, not the 20 I have as still being active. I have tried everything. I created a new chart, a new time template, redownloaded the code on to 2 pcs yet the error still only occurs on the same 1 pc. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
    X