Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backtesting AGet

Hi all,

I would like to retype an existing efs-script of the "normal" stochastic formula into a test with the AGet stochastik study.

After that I get an error message: "Can not find internal class to construct builtin study".

Is it impossible to write a script with the AGet studies?
    What are the mistakes I make in the script below?
    What code do I have to implement for the FalseBar logic?

Many thanks for support.

Jens
    Attached Files

No ideas ?

Comment

Re: Backtesting AGet

Jens
      There are a couple of errors in the formula.
      The first one is in line 17 [where you initialize the variable study] where you omitted to use the new constructor which is required by this and other Get functions eg
      PHP Code:
      if(study == nullstudy = new GetStochStudy(14,3,3); 
      This is the cause of the error message you are getting
      The other error is in the method used to retrieve the value of the Get Stochastic in lines 19 and 20 which should be
      PHP Code:
      var vFast   study.getValue(GetStochStudy.STOCHK);
       var 
      vFast_1 study.getValue(GetStochStudy.STOCHK,-1); 
      Once you make these changes the script will work (see enclosed screenshot)
      For the other methods available for this function including the FalseBar see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase.
      Also try running a forum search for the keywords stochastic false bar and you will find several code examples and complete scripts that I have posted over time
      Alex

Originally posted by sju10544
      Hi all,

I would like to retype an existing efs-script of the "normal" stochastic formula into a test with the AGet stochastik study.

After that I get an error message: "Can not find internal class to construct builtin study".

Is it impossible to write a script with the AGet studies?
      What are the mistakes I make in the script below?
      What code do I have to implement for the FalseBar logic?

Many thanks for support.

Jens

Comment

Hi Alex,

thank you very much for the response, the correction of the code and last but not least the further links of the stochastic false bar theme.

Your code is working very fine and so I have something to do (test, test, test)...

Once again thanks for perfect support and best regards from germany.

Jens

Comment

Jens
          You are most welcome
          Alex

Originally posted by sju10544
          Hi Alex,

thank you very much for the response, the correction of the code and last but not least the further links of the stochastic false bar theme.

Your code is working very fine and so I have something to do (test, test, test)...

Once again thanks for perfect support and best regards from germany.

Jens

Comment

Working...
          X