X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEed Help on a Strategy

Any help is greatly appreciated...

To All,

I have attached the Strat EFS that was posted a few weeks ago on the Stochastic crossover...I would like to modify it to where it generates a a short when the fast k% crosses down thru the slow k% only when both are over 80 and a long when the the opposite happens when both are under 20...

also, if I want this on a weekly back test how do I direct it to look at the weekly Stochastic?

Thanks

Pete
    Attached Files

Re: Reposting to All

Pete

I would like to modify it to where it generates a a short when the fast k% crosses down thru the slow k% only when both are over 80 and a long when the the opposite happens when both are under 20...
    In line 86 replace the last condition && !Strategy.isLong() with && !Strategy.isShort() and do the opposite in line 88
    Then reverse the Strategy.doXxx(...) commands that are in lines 87 and 89

also, if I want this on a weekly back test how do I direct it to look at the weekly Stochastic?
    Set the interval of the chart in which you are running the script to weekly
    Alex

Originally posted by PCARMA
    Any help is greatly appreciated...

To All,

I have attached the Strat EFS that was posted a few weeks ago on the Stochastic crossover...I would like to modify it to where it generates a a short when the fast k% crosses down thru the slow k% only when both are over 80 and a long when the the opposite happens when both are under 20...

Thanks

Pete

Comment

Working...
    X