Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the "Wizard Alert" function in all layouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the "Wizard Alert" function in all layouts?

If I want to supervise 100 Charts real-time all day long with the Wizard Alert, how I make best so that I all signals in the "Triggered Alert List" receive?

To what don't all indicators use if I an information about the triggered signals receive?

There is a problem with the symbols in the "Triggered Alert List" still another, since in the 100 Charts the symbols occur several times.

A good solution would be it if I from the "Triggered Alert List" the Charts to open could and the Wizard Alert in the background would function.

Is possible in a new version?

Thank you for your assistance.

Rodondo

If with "Wizard Alert" you mean alerts generated by an efs written with the Formula Wizard then these will be triggered only in the layout in which the chart that is running the efs is open.

If I want to supervise 100 Charts real-time all day long with the Wizard Alert, how I make best so that I all signals in the "Triggered Alert List" receive?

At this time you would need to create a chart for each symbol/interval you want to monitor.

There is a problem with the symbols in the "Triggered Alert List" still another, since in the 100 Charts the symbols occur several times

If you mean that you may have multiple charts for the same symbol but with different intervals then when writing the efs you can add the command to include both the symbol and interval in the Triggered Alert List.

A good solution would be it if I from the "Triggered Alert List" the Charts to open could and the Wizard Alert in the background would function.
    Is possible in a new version?

You may want to send this suggestion to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

Alex
      Thank you for the fast answer.

As I can insert the command of the interval in the following line:

if (vLastAlert !=1) Alert addToList(getSymbol(), "Long", Color.RGB(0,0,255)):

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Best Regards

Comment

Rodondo
        The following will add the interval to your line of code
        Alex

PHP Code:
        if (vLastAlert !=1Alert.addToList(getSymbol()+"  "+getInterval(), "Long"Color.RGB(0,0,255)): 

Comment

Alex,
          thank you for the assistance, it functions great.

Also does the possibility exist to insert the triggered course into the list?

I use the "PAGE Rotate" for the constant repetition of the Charts, bring the problem with itself if the course over hours do not change repeat myself the same alarm every few minutes.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance for the efforts.

Comment

Rodondo
            I am not sure I understood what you are asking, could you give a specific example?
            Alex

Comment

Alex
              thank you for the fast answer.

When I let with the "PAGE - Rotate" function
              20 shares to be repeated every 10 seconds,
              then each share comes again after
              3 minutes and 20 seconds on the monitor.
              If now by the 1. Share an alarm at 10 o'clock
              is announced then the next alarm comes after
              3.20 minutes; that continues till the course is
              out of the alarm zone which will take
              sometimes hours and hours.

Is it possible to stop the repeating of the same alarms in the "Triggered Alert List".

Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Rodondo
                I am not sure that will be possible because every time that the chart is loaded through Auto Rotation it will also reload all the data and therefore trigger the appropriate alerts as if it were the very first time the chart is being opened.
                In other words the efs has no knowledge that the same chart was loaded 3 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
                As an aside if you still have the Auto Rotate function for your Pages you must be running a relatively old version as that feature has not been available for a while.
                If it is important for you then you may want to keep running that version, however you will be missing out of a lot of new features that have been introduced since then.
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X