Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

hello,
    I have download an indicator on punt forms, but I see the formula but impossible to put it on the graph!!!!
    Can you tell me procedure to install it on the graph.
    Thank you has you in advance.
    Namely that i download the indicator Kama.efs an i seen it on my desk the icone and it is to install on punt forms but impossible to find it to put it on the graph.

Thank you for your assistance

biglucky
    The efs file you downloaded needs to be saved in the Formulas folder (or any one of its subfolders) of the eSignal directory. For the purpose of this example assume you saved it in Formulas.
    Open an Advanced Chart. Then right click it and in the context menu select Formulas and click on the name of the efs. That will load the efs in your chart.
    Alex

Comment

Dear biglucky,

If you downloaded an .efs formula to your desktop, you can double click the icon and it will open the formula script within the program eSignal.

The window with the formula script will be open and there will be a tool bar on top; from left to right, the fourth icon will be “Save Formula As”, click it and it will open a window called ‘Save as’.

Make sure that the formula is saved in the following Directory, C:/Program File/eSignal/Formula/Download.

Once the formula has been saved in the correct directory, right click the mouse in an advanced chart, highlight the folder Formula and then highlight the folder Download, the formula Kama.efs will be listed in that folder.

If you are familiar with Windows Explorer, you can copy the .efs file in the same directory (My Computer / C:/ Program File / eSignal / Formula / Download).

Comment

Working...
      X