EFS Wizard suddenly gives REFERENCE ERROR: Action is not defined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Wizard suddenly gives REFERENCE ERROR: Action is not defined

I have this EFS created by the wizard. It was working fine until I changed the color of the message to the Triggered List. I also just upgraded to the esignal 7.9. The error as shown in the output is: Reference Error: Action is not defined

Here is the offending efs code?

//{{EFSWizard_Actions
    //{{EFSWizard_Action_1
    function onAction1() {
    if (vLastAlert != 1) Alert.addToList(getSymbol(), "IBM ", Color.RGB(0,0,0), Color.RGB(255,0,0));
    vLastAlert = 1;
    }

Please help. I tried to change the color back, but that did not help either. The EFS works if I remove that line entirely.
    The future is ours to grab.

Philesg
    See this post on this issue
    Alex

Comment

Seems like the bug is apparent.

I want to thank Alex for the reply.

I also want to point out that I first asked the Live Chat person about the same question, but I was referred to the Bulletin Board.

I am surprised that the Live Chat people are not made aware of this bug in 7.8 version? It would help if esignal would give more power to the LiveChat people. Known bugs like this should be made avaialble to the LiveChat.

Also, I searched the bulleting board before posting the question, but did not get any hits. Why? Perhaps an improvement in the searchcapability is warranted to ease the load in the support satff.
      The future is ours to grab.

Comment

Working...
      X