ADX Paint EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADX Paint EFS

I got this EFS off the forum that combines ADX/DM with the charts so that when trending up its blue, down its light red, and neutral (ranging) is black....Basically, I want to make the light red a darker red because of other stuff I have on the charts that conflicts with the default color...Is there any easy way for me to change this or can you make a quick fix for me?? Attached is the EFS file....

Thanks,

ARuss
    Attached Files

ARuss
    That formula was written with the Formula Wizard which you can use to easily modify the colors.
    Alex

Comment

Similar EFS Question

Thanks for the input Alex, and I will cooperate with the guidelines as you said in the message you sent me.....I'm able to edit this efs' colors, but want to be able to change the black bars (that mean neutral trade) to white because I use a black background in my advanced charts......How do I go about doing this...I have tried changing just about every color code in the efs editor.

Thanks,

ARuss
      Attached Files

Comment

ARuss
        Using the Formula Wizard change the color assigned in Set7 from black to white
        Alex

Comment

You mean the part that says RGB(0,0,0) (does that mean black) or do you mean somewhere down in the "Generated EFS Code"....If this is the case, then what is the RGB code for white?

ARuss

Comment

ARuss
            Click on the Edit button that is in correspondence of setPriceBarColor(...) and then in the Function Editor window select the color by clicking on the arrow of the dropdown selector
            For instructions on how to use the Formula Wizard you may want to read the Formula Wizard Guide which is provided in the EFS KnowledgeBase
            Alex

Comment

Problems Keep On Coming

I looked at the FAQ on the Formula Wizard, but ran into another problem.....I've changed the black bars to yellow, but now my red bars don't come up (only blue).....What happened....I'll attach an EFS so people can take a look....

Thanks,

ARuss
              Attached Files

Comment

ARuss
                That is happening because the Formula Wizard modified some of the conditions in Set1 and Set2 due to the fact that they are written in a way that it cannot interpret. You have two solutions to resolve this
                The first one is to use the Editor to copy the conditions from the efs you attached to the first post in this thread and paste them in the new efs.
                If instead you prefer to use the Formula Wizard then you need to rewrite the conditions and enclose them in parenthesis as shown in the following image. In doing so you prevent the Formula Wizard from being able to change them.
                Alex

Comment

Formula Wizard - Syntax Error

I'm getting a syntax error now that I changed it to the way it is described in the image....Don't know what is going on, says Line 44 has an error...Thanks!

ARuss

Comment

ARuss
                    Line 44 corresponds to the first condition in Set1. Make sure that you copied it correctly from the original efs.
                    Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X