Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula

Hello,

I am very new to trading and somewhat new to E-Singal. I was wondering if anyone could help me write a formule to help me with my trading. Here is what I would like to do:

On a 30 Minute Chart:

Buy Signal: When a 7 EMA crosses over (Higher) an 18 EMA and both are over (Higher) an 89 EMA

Sell Signal: When 7 EMA crosses under an 18 EMA and both are under an 89 EMA

If possbile, I would like to get a sound and maybe an arrow up or down on my chart, (Something that I saw on TV ads.) If this is not possible, then a normal pop-up window will do. However, I would real like the buy and sell signals to appear in the correct spot on a cangle stick chart.

mkrajewski
    The attached efs should do what you asked for.
    This was created using the Formula Wizard which can be used to view/edit the formula if needed.
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much for quick help.

If I may ask, is there anything I can add to this formula where the arrows are a little bigger with maybe a label such as "buy" or "Sell"?

Comment

mkrajewski
        Shapes (in this case the up and down arrows) are dependant to the spacing of the bars and there is no way to enlargen them as of now. There are ways around the issue (like for example adding a bit of offset to seprate them from the bar).
        As to text that is possible to add that with the Formula Wizard and you can elect to write anything you wish.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X