Stop Loss and Profit Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Loss and Profit Targets

Is it possible to create/script stop loss orders and profit target orders from within the Formula Wizard??? Or do you have to go from "scratch" in the formula editor? I'm just starting with efs... and need help and advice.

I'm trying to do a stop loss of 5 points, and a profit target of 5 points for the enclosed file. I created the file in the formula wizard to trigger buy and sell signals, but am having difficulty trying to input stop loss and profit target... I'm trying to understand the global variables, but it is not clicking for me yet...

Thanks...
    Attached Files

EFS

i am working on the profit and stop loss aspect of the EFS program when i get something i will send it to you.
    actually Tradestation is much better at this they have windows already set up and you don't have to write any code for profit, stoploss, or # of shares, this EFS is pissing me off, cause there is only online help and not much of that.
    well good luck
    will check this thread again later to see if you have had any luck
    good trading
    scott
    scott

Comment

Scott and kapono,

There was a recent eSignal Chat on the subject by Brad Matheny of Matheny Enterprises. A chat log is available that will help. More information about this chat and log can be found at this thread
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Working...
      X