Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS help

Hello-

I do not know how to write these prgrams but i would like some guidance to have an alert trigger on two items...RSI and BB standard deviations.
    I did search and try to do it myself but i think i messed up some formulas...
    What i am trying to do is;

1)Have an alert list pop up and a sound play when the RSI 2 close, is abaove 95 and below 5 on the active symbol in the chart

2)Have an alert list pop up and a sound play when the active symbol on the chart passes through the Bollinger band of 20 and 3 std dev.

I followed the wizard for these settings and it does not work..

also the symbos i am using are user defined symbols...does that make a difference?

Please help

Pcarma

Re: EFS help

Pcarma
    In the Formulas-> Wizard-> Alerts folder you should have some sample formulas amongst which one that will trigger alerts based on the RSI [RSI Overbought-Oversold.efs] and another based on the Bollinger Bands [Bollinger Bands Piercing.efs]. Both efs were written using the Formula Wizard so you can use that tool to edit them.
    Also try searching the forums for keywords such as rsi alert* or bollinger alert* and you will find several scripts that will do what you are looking for or that you can modify to suit your needs
    Alex

Originally posted by PCARMA
    Hello-

I do not know how to write these prgrams but i would like some guidance to have an alert trigger on two items...RSI and BB standard deviations.
    I did search and try to do it myself but i think i messed up some formulas...
    What i am trying to do is;

1)Have an alert list pop up and a sound play when the RSI 2 close, is abaove 95 and below 5 on the active symbol in the chart

2)Have an alert list pop up and a sound play when the active symbol on the chart passes through the Bollinger band of 20 and 3 std dev.

I followed the wizard for these settings and it does not work..

also the symbos i am using are user defined symbols...does that make a difference?

Please help

Pcarma

Comment

Working...
    X