How to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to...

Where can I learn how to write formulas and systems for EFS???

I am used to easy language, but not very proficient at that either.

I have an idea that I would like to test out with the following indicators

slow stochastics, I need to optimize which gives better signals, ie cross over, overbought, oversold, %K > %D, etc.

SMA

and open and close of each bar.

I am new to this programming stuff, but from what I explained, will it be complicated to write?

Thanks

Never mind, I found the sticky up top...man it is gonna be hard since I am programming illiterate.

this sucks.

Comment

Hello crotch_rocket,

If you're looking into to learning EFS, I would suggest starting with the EFS Help Center & Library. You'll find several guides, EFS function reference materials and many example formulas to help get you started. You may want to go through the Formula Wizard guide first. The Formula Wizard can help you develop many formulas without having to write any code. Once you begin to learn more about coding in JavaScript you can easily start making modifications to Formula Wizard files. You'll find some additional links to JavaScript resources in the Help Center as well. If you run into some challenges with your coding efforts, post yours questions and code to one of the EFS forums. We have several moderators available to help you. There are many advanced users that are actively helping others in the forums as well. In addition to writing formulas yourself, there are some other options. Please read the post below.

How can I get my custom study built?
      Jason K.
      Project Manager
      eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
      JavaScript for EFS Video Series
      EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
      EFS Glossary
      Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...